Thursday, January 31, 2013

Altered cards!

Hello!!  I've had no time to play - working and sleeping occupy my 24 hours each day!  But, it's embarassing how long I've let it go since receiving gifts and I needed thank you notes!  This started out as an inexpensive pack of thank you notes I found at the local office supply store.  I added the band-of-bling, the array of hearts, and the adorable owl (popped up)!  It was SUPER quick to upgrade these cards!  

My "big" weekend is nearly here.  Sunday is the Valentine card making workshop.  I've been preparing like crazy and I do believe I'm ready to roll!  I'm getting excited now - and thinking about things like beverages and snacks!  That's a good sign!  I know you're all still being wonderfully creative - 'cause I've been drooling over your art! 

Hugs!

7 comments:

Karen B. said...

Have fun this weekend! Your card is adorable!

Alanna said...

What a great card and a fabulous idea to fancy up home already made cards. Have fun with the workshop.

Jeanne said...

Great idea to dress up some cards, Sharli. That owl is so cute! Hope your recovery is going well. Also hope your workshop goes smoothly and you have lots of fun!

richardbreaks said...

This is a GREAT idea!! Such happy cards!

Kim Heggins said...

Sharli, your card is so cute! I love the all the pink an that glitter, it really makes your adorable owl stand out.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that owl the cutest. I really like how you dressed up a store bought card. Just shows the how just a little bling makes any card beautiful. You rock my dear.
HUGS!!!

Curt in Indy said...

Super idea to dress up note cards. Love the sparkle you added to it and the owl is adorable. Hope you are doing well! Hugs, Curt