Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Gratitude

A dear friend was showing photos of some leaves she stamped, and then colored with pencils. I recognized the stamps as vintage Close to My Heart, and lamented that I have them, but they are in AZ and I'm not. So what did my friend do? She stamped them for me on both black cardstock and off-white watercolor paper and mailed them to me. I was both surprised, and yet not at all surprised by her sweet and generous gifts!! So, this is the first thing I made with them - for Eve. 

We had a wonderful Halloween! 84 trick-or-treaters! So blessed!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a pretty card! I like how you colored the leaves. What a sweet and generous friend you have, too. I'm sure she will love receiving this beauty. 84 trick or treaters? That's where all of ours went! ;)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...just stunning! I love those colors you used for your leaves, so bright and so vivid and they just scream fall to me. I love it.