Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Sunflower Garden - an OLDIE

This beautiful multi-layer stamp set is an OLDIE!  I first bought it from CTMH perhaps 16 years ago - just before I became a Consultant!  Those were wood-mounted rubber stamps and I still have them (💚).  The set I found in the closet today in my MN studio and used for this card are Acrylic - and they are still so amazingly beautiful!  I put this on watercolor paper because I thought I might just use part of the set and watercolor in between - but I quickly decided against that plan.  It's just so easy to layer these.  If you've been aware of CTMH for awhile you remember this stamp; and if not, then you're probably wishing they would bring it back!  Me too, me too, just so I can play with them more!

Colors were Saffron, Canary, Champagne, Saddle, Garden Green, Sweet Leaf and the sentiment in Nutmeg. The design paper is from Cats &Bats, and the card base is Kraft.  

4 comments:

Alanna said...

This is so beautiful Sharli. I had that set and do remember loving it. How fun that you still have it

Jeanne said...

I remember that set as well. How lovely you brought it out and showed how wonderfully it stamps. Using it now, is a great way to show that even our older stamps still have life! Hugs! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous sunflowers...so beautiful.

Becca-expressions said...

I have this set! I have this set!! Woot! Now I can recreate this beautiful card.