Thursday, May 30, 2019

Using up some more leftovers!

I'm tired - I need to go to sleep!  It took me five minutes to get the photos arranged properly.  {{deep sigh}}

I used leftover butterflies from the Open Stamping, and colored them with the only markers I have currently in MN.  Arizona must have a PLETHORA of markers because there is drought here!  LOL  Anyway, I think they turned out okay.  The last little photo is the corner of the envelope.  I used Raspberry ink. (love it!).

Personal update - my sinus infection is better but not gone.  I've returned to Yoga and am getting much stronger - it is very exciting!
I cleaned my studio today (don't ask!) and am enjoying knowing where things are located again!  All in all, life is good!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful butterflies, wonderfully encouraging message and a very cute little happy mail image! A trifecta! Hopefully your sinus infection will go away completely soon and you'll continue to grow in strength in yoga! :)

Alanna said...

What a darling card. I love the butterflies. I'm glad to hear that you are starting to feel better. Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

So much fun...just love your card using leftovers, but from the looks of your card you would never know, it is amazing and so perfect for someone special birthday!

Julia Aston said...

what a great font on your sentiments! love those delicate butterflies!