Saturday, March 28, 2015

Open Stamping technique March 2015


I have had a lot of fun lately with watercoloring! I decided to share a basic background technique this month with my friends at Open Stamping. I made the card in two color combinations and can imagine many others that would be beautiful! The stamps are a SNEAK PEEK at a Close to My Heart set being released April 1st! It is darling and everyone will want it!  Oh, these cards are 4 x 4 inch and the card base is Kraft cardstock. The colors are Pixie/Canary and Sky/Sweet Leaf.

Other news? We have been too busy with taxes to have much fun, except for playing in my room. I have been working on an Outreach Project at church that is very rewarding, and tomorrow beings Holy Week. Hope things are great in your little corner! Hugs!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Ooooh, your watercoloring looks great, Sharli! I hope your group enjoyed playing with the technique. I like the soft colors you chose. The butterflies are lovely. Looks like you added vellum over the stamped image. Very nice! Ohhh poo on taxes taking away from fun, but hopefully those will be done soon.

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....your watercoloring is just amazing, really beautiful. And paired with those fabulous butterflies and sweet sentiments. Love them both!

Julia Aston said...

Such pretty cards in watercolor Sharli! So lovely for spring! Wishing you a Blessed Easter dear friend!

Becca-expressions said...

Your beautiful watercolored Easter card showed up on Monday. I've been oohing and ahhing over it ever since. Thank you so much, my friend!!