Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Some Retired CTMH Stamps - Halloween theme

I was inspired by a card that had a lion, a hippo, and a unicycle - and a birthday greeting.  That card was so COOL, that I had to try to find three images about the same size to stamp for my card.  I am pretty happy with this single layer card - I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers for coloring and had a little fun with the purple furry monster!  LOL  I'll be making this type of card again - it was fun to plan and color! You can't really tell, but the teeth of the purple guy has clear wink-of-stella on them so they sparkle in real life.  Hahahaha! 

I've been preparing for my awesome friends to come visit next week.  We will be setting up in the basement (where we will all fit and won't have to clear the table for meals!).  So, I've prepared project boxes, and have packed my inks, blocks, etc. etc. etc. ad. infinitium.  (real word?) 
I'm getting so excited to see them!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great job on this card, Sharli! It's so colorful and fun. Super one layer card. The coloring with your Zigs looks terrific. :)

Kim Heggins said...

Oh....this is just too darn cute! Love all your sweet monsters.