Sunday, July 9, 2017

No Worries - CTMH Seasonal Expressions May - August 2017

I was very inspired to make this card by another CTMH Consultant - who also doesn't watermark her photos.  If you know who made a card like this one let me know so I can give proper credit!  

I did change a few things.  I used a Desert Sand cardstock for the base card, and used some different scraps for some of the graduated flags.  My signpost is different - I stamped one of the sentiments from the No Worries card making kit 2017 onto one of the sign posts on the index cards included in the paper pack.  I added an inside of beach sand and a retirement sentiment.  I hope that makes is qualify for an imitated card, not a stolen one!  LOL

So, I really bought this set to use for scrapping our Hawaii adventures.  I love the sand, chair, umbrella, and starfish (not that I saw many of those).  The umbrella drink is cute, too!  We did enjoy a few Pina Coladas!  

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

I think it's safe to say you were inspired by the other consultant's card with the changes you made. :) I think you made a terrific card, too! The flags in the different papers look great. I really like the sand chair/umbrella in the circle, it helps it pop. And the inside of the card is terrific. Well done!! :) Hugs.

maria f. said...

WHAT a great card for the occasion. And way to use up some PP. I may have to give that a try. Thanks for the inspiration, Sharli.

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous retirement card...love your incredible beach scene.