Tuesday, July 18, 2017

CTMH Fundamentals papers

I found this image un-colored.  So I made them wild daisies!  The yellow pitcher was colored to imitate Steve's yellow Fiestaware - but it wasn't until I photographed it that I saw how "neon" the yellow looks!  Yikes!  Anyway, the colors used were Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils and the Fundamentals were from the Enchantment and the Rustic Home packs. Here's the inside:
We have been so busy with baseball and other summer activities - I really haven't spent much time in the studio!  That has to change!!! I hope you are finding time to be crafty. Hugs!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a lovely, happy card! I'm so glad to hear you have been so happily busy. As it should be! Enjoy the rest of your summer. :)

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card...love that the inside looks just as fabulous. Enjoy all your family outings!