Sunday, July 16, 2017

More from my "discovery"

In the box with the already colored focal images, I found a tablet of papers that are called Phrase Cards - where there is a design/phrase (see the focal image on this card) and on the back of each paper there is a design paper.  The company that makes the packet is Pebbles. I'm pretty sure this was a gift a few years ago and I have no idea how they got so LOST!  So, the desktop being visible, I set to creating something with them.  Two cards emerged. 
 
The second one is my favorite - I think I just loved the "floral wreath" and sentiment!  I fussy cut it out of the rectangle to allow more of the design papers to show up.  All together these two cards only took me about 20 minutes to make.  Wow!  I could get used to that!


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a happy discovery! Beautiful cards. I, too, am especially drawn to the second one. :)

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely find in your packed craft supplies Sharli! It's great to have a sentiment already printed and matching the paper! Two lovely cards!