Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love

Love - a perfect title for this post and this card! Hello - I've missed you all! Please know that I'm more than "fine" and that I'm thinking of you often. I'm sure I'll get back to more regular posting someday! In the meanwhile - I'll post when I can steal a moment . . . but the days and evenings are filled with my special someone and we are delighting in the discovery of each other.

This card was designed for the Open Stamping on 1/30/11 - the technique was one that Jeanette Lynton taught on her blog here. I love how the embossing gives the flower such dimension. Everything is Close-to-My-Heart, the rose is the new Rosy Regards stamp set and the colors used were Petal and Pansy Purple. The little bling bracket is 1/2 of a frame - neat trick!

Hope you like it!
Hugs!


14 comments:

Carla said...

Hey Sharli!!
Glad to hear you are doing well :-)
Very pretty card!! Love the purple!

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Jeanne said...

Well, as much as I might miss seeing you post, I'm more than thrilled that the reason for your absence is such a happy one. I'm glad you are taking the time to get to know and enjoy each other's company.

Your card is a beauty, Sharli! Thank you for sharing!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sharli... your card is so pretty, and I am so happy you have found your special someone!... xoxo Julie Marie

Alanna said...

Your card is so beautiful Sharli. It's good to see you around. Have a great weekend.

Carolyn said...

Ditto as to what Jeanne said! So happy for you! Your card is beau~ti~ful!!

Karen B. said...

Congrats Sharli. I've been missing your postings and visits, but it all makes it up that you are HAPPY!

Unknown said...

Love your embossed rose & the bling! So happy that LOVE is in the air for you, Sharli!

Cibele Glazer said...

Somebody is going to have a very Happy Valentine's Day!!!! "See you" when we see you and have a blast in the meantime. :)

BTW, love the card.

Terrie Dodd said...

Beautiful card and so happy about your new friend....Enjoy and I'll keep checking back!

Curt in Indy said...

Beautiful card and technique. Love the purple and green together. I'm so thrilled about this "special" person you have found. . .Can't wait to hear more. Best, Curt

Shirley said...

Beautiful card! The colors are wonderful!

Shirley said...

Totally cute and look at those wheels too!

Shirley said...

She is adorable and a happy soul to boot!!