Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thank you Kindly

This tag was a quick one to make - I just needed to dress up a bottle of wine that we were taking as a hostess gift; I used the CTMH barn red textured cardstock and lightly sanded it, inked a scrap of design paper in my stash and embossed the Waltzingmouse Stamps sentiment with Cocoa embossing powder. A large eyelet, strip of tulle and Voila! It was done! I think this one took me about 10 minutes (don't laugh Laurel! I know you could make an entire scrapbook layout in 10 minutes, but I'm very s-l-o-w).

I can't believe it's Thursday already - what a busy week, but so productive! Just 2 sleeps until I get to see him again. {{blushing}}

Hugs!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

What an elegant hostess gift with a special tag! Perfect! Love the embossed sentiment. I love the fact that you are so, so happy, and Valentine's Day is just around the corner too!

Laurel said...

So cute, love the big bow!

Julie Marie said...

Oh Sharli... I do believe you are in love!... xoxo Julie Marie

Carla said...

Great hostess gift!!

Deborah Young said...

Very nice!!! And yes, it would take me at LEAST ten minutes - much more because I am so indecisive!!!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful, Sharli! And I love seeing your giddiness with the new man in your life. Enjoy!

Karen B. said...

I detected right a way the "we" in your paragraph! Your tag is pretty, and I don't think 10 minutes is slow for a beauty like this.

Cibele Glazer said...

Love your tags! The coloring with the waterbrush on the previous one was "bee"utiful and I just adore the tulle on this one. BTW, your beaming! :)

Carolyn said...

Just Beautiful!! Great gift!

Kathi Carlson said...

Gorgeous tag! Hope your weekend was wonderful!!

Julia Aston said...

Love your tag Sharli! hope you had a great weekend with 'him'!! where are you girl friend?? long time no post!

Curt in Indy said...

OK, the tag is sweet and very pretty, but what is way more beautiful and sweet is YOU! You've been bitten bad girly girl! And I find that exceptional! Best, Curt