Monday, January 24, 2011

Coffee - embossed

This card is so pretty in person - the image is a Close-to-My-Heart stamp set from a couple of years ago that I just fell in love with.. I used some little flourish stamps to embellish the cup - like most of my own coffee cups are decorated. The embossing powders used are the CTMH Desert Sand and White colors. The design paper (handwriting) was from the vintage travel paper pack, I believe.

Aren't they beautiful? I'd never seen roses that were both white and red at the same time. Incredible. Yes, it's going very well. But to be honest, it's not about the flowers, the plays, the dozen other treats . . . it's that he is such an amazing person and he has wonderful values. We are so compatible - spending time with him is such a joy, and I am delighted with his intellect and personality. He seems to know me well enough to finish my thoughts.

It's been less than a month.

Thank you for being so patient with me!
Hugs!!

10 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful card, beautiful, congrats that it is going so well!

Scossie Jane said...

Cool card Sharli, love the embossing - Hugs xx

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sharli, love the coffee card, I love coffee too!... Your roses are just beautiful and it sounds like you might have found your Prince Charming... I hope so!... xoxo Julie Marie

Karen B. said...

Congratulations Sharli, so well deserved for you and I only know you through blogland! The flowers are beauties and so is your card.

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Sharli. But what is more lovely to me is to feel the happiness that is coming from you at this new chapter in your life. I'm absolutely thrilled for you for you most definitely deserve to be this happy and excited!

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous card!! Beautiful roses... So happy for you!

Lori said...

Sharli,
I have been following you on Google Reader on my i-phone and haven't been able to leave a comment. I just want you to know how happy I am for you.

Unknown said...

Love your embossed card, Sharli! The colors are so relaxing. My play group will be heat embossing in early February so I need to practice that technique. What gorgeous roses! I can feel you glowing & am so happy that you and Prince Charming have found each other. Remember, it's the year for a royal event! Warm hugs!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love your card, Sharli!

The roses are beautiful. Again, I am SO very happy for you. Enjoy!!

Curt in Indy said...

I am so excited that it is going so well. He sounds like a dream, and if he is, I hope you don't wake up. I'm so happy for you Sharli! LOVE your card too. The embellishing you did on the cup with the flourishes. Just beautiful! Best, Curt