Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy, Happy!

I have a few special birthdays to celebrate in January - and started trying to make something "new" for them today - after my 3rd installment of "THE ROOT CANAL". (By-the-way, I'm doing great!) So this card was born of new Close-to-My-Heart papers from the Inspirations brochure called Wings. The sentiment is the new incredible Bohemian alphabet - available for $25 with a qualifying purchase this month. I used some of the fabulous tea-dyed seam binding that I got from Michelle Wooderson (HERE) and even used the darling tiny flowers that she included when she wrapped up my purchase. Let nothing go to waste!!

I have to tell you, I am happy, Happy, HAPPY!! I feel like it's too early to tell you all of the deets, but let me just say that I've met someone who makes me feel all fluttery inside. Keep us in your prayers; it needs to be God's will here.

Ok - wish I could say more - but I guess I'll close with the thought that joy is in the everyday things - as well as the things you didn't expect. Be open. Be you.

Namaste.

13 comments:

Carla said...

Gorgeous card Sharli!!

Your post made me smile!! I could FEEL your happiness in your words!! Wishing you good things to come!

Nancy Ball said...

What a lovely card, Sharli. The rest of your post is very intriguing...I'll be looking forward to more details.

Karen B. said...

Oh, such a gorgeous card! All the best in your other endeavor as well!

Kathi Carlson said...

What a fun, HAPPY post! Your card is beautiful. Your news makes me smile. Hugs to you, sweet friend!

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sharli, darling card, and I am so happy you have met someone who makes your heart flutter!... xoxo Julie Marie

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Such a pretty card! Truly wishing you all the best... ;)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tie-dye and alphabet details in your card, Sharli! So happy to hear your new year is off to a GREAT start! {warm hugs!}

Carolyn said...

Awww how sweet! You must be on cloud 9 ready to burst! So happy for you, Yes I will pray for you and your new friend!
Your card is gorgeous!

Cibele Glazer said...

Okay, LOVE this! I must get some of this seam bindig I keep seeing everywhere. I see a trip to Joann's in my future. LOL

Jeanne said...

Love, love, love this happy card, but even more, I love that your happiness is so great. I can feel it from here! Enjoy it for it is truly deserved!

Curt in Indy said...

Your card is really pretty, but let's get on with what is really exciting!!!! I'm so excited that you met "someone". How fun! Let me just say that I am wishing you all the best with this new relationship. I've got my fingers crossed for you Missy. This "someone" is very, very lucky to have met you and hopefully they are smart enough to realize right away! Keep us posted. Best, Curt

Julia Aston said...

Ahh - here it is, the mention of a MAN! SO happy for you Sharli!

and pretty card too GF! love the colors and that lovely floral word stamp again!

mE said...

OOOH LA LA! Love the card and the happy man news! Good luck with that! It's a good thing when someone makes you feel all fluttery!

Hugs!
Erin