Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rosy Regards

Rosy Regards - the name of one of the fabulous new stamp sets in the Close-to-My-Heart Inspirations brochure! This brochure is a "bridge" between the Autumn/Winter 2010 catalog and the new Spring/Summer 2011 catalog. It has wonderful savings - to help celebrate National Papercrafting Month and this stamp set (10 stamps) was $10.00 with a qualifying purchase. I kept the cards CAS and like the results!

Well - I've done lots of things this holiday weekend - but still not much stamping! After this post I'm going to see if I can get the juices flowing. Yesterday I spend the day uploading music from my CDs to my i-tunes library - I bought an i-pod. Now that I'm beginning to understand how the thing works, I think it will be very useful! I didn't realize I can even download pod-casts and audio books and stuff like that. How fun!

Back to work tomorrow. I'm ready - there are a lot of end of year reports and things to busy my mind - keeps me energized!

Hugs - and Happy New Year!!!


10 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Karen B. said...

I'm back to the grind tomorrow as well! Your cards are beautiful, I adore the CAS style.

Julie Marie said...

Beautiful rose cards Sharli... wishing you and your new kitty a very happy new year!... xoxo Julie Marie

Unknown said...

Very pretty, Sharli! One can never have too many thank you cards. :) How exciting that you got yourself an ipod! Just think of all the neat things you can listen to as you craft away! Happy "back to work" day tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Sharli, my style is CAS too. I prefer it to the distressed ones most of the time as I think it looks better. I will start going through our stuff getting ready to move. I however, will be trying to keep up with 365 Project, 365 cards and the weekly SC challenges. Love your cards and your Mr. Bilbo Baggins. Ours is Sundance and he knows he rules the roost hehe. Hugs!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful CAS cards, Sharli! The colors are so pretty. I love that rose, too, and am asking myself why I didn't get that stamp set with my Inspirations order. Hmmm...

Congrats on the iPod. You'll enjoy it.

Have a great week, my friend!

Jeanne said...

Has CTMH decided to lower the number of catalog/idea book releases then? Sounds like things are a-changing there once again. This rose from the Inspirations brochure sure is pretty, I'm liking the CAS look for sure!

Congrats on your I-pod. I think it is similar to an MP-3 player, right? I have one of those that I don't use very much...maybe your enjoyment of your new toy will inspire me to dust mine off. LOL

Have a great week back to work, sweet friend!

Curt in Indy said...

I love these clean and simple cards Sharli! The coloring is divine! I always forget the drawn rectangle and break for the sentiment. I've always loved this look, and eventually I'll remember to do it! Wishing you an incredible 2011 my friend! Best, Curt

Carolyn said...

Pretty cards! Love itunes & ipods! Enjoy!

Sanela McLean said...

LOVE these cards.