Saturday, April 9, 2011

Babies!

When the new CTMH catalog came out my unit did a wonderful card swap and I participated in two sets! That meant that I got one set to create a demo board (examples of each type of paper and lots of new stamp sets!) and the other set was for me to enjoy and share!! This was one of the cards that I altered slightly to make it "mine" and give for a welcome baby card.

The original was by Joanne Zubal - just delightful and even though it was cheating - it's about the only way I'm getting anything done (until May when my love will be far away and I'll have oddles of time to stamp).

Hugs!

5 comments:

Carla said...

Very pretty card, even if you cheated :-)

Karen B. said...

Well, that makes me a bit sad to hear that he will be going away for a while since it appears he has made you so happy! Your card is lovely!

Carolyn said...

Such a sweet card!!

Unknown said...

So glad to see your pretty Sweetheart card, Sharli! I'm happy to hear that love is filling your life too! Sometimes papercrafting doesn't need to be a priority. :)

Anonymous said...

Family is more important than papercrafting...yes at this point he is family...get real. I have just contacted 2 cousins that I have not talked to in 20 years at least. ITS WONDERFUL!!

I love the baby girl card and guess I might have to lift it when my baby girl has her baby girl :D.

Love the card and know that I may have to get the paper pack VERY soon. Hugs for a great time and much need R&R for you.