Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Someone I know likes "orange"!

This was made for a dear, sweet friend for her birthday - I know she likes the color orange so I pulled out the pretty new CTMH papers called "footloose" and really let the color take over! I used just a small touch of the "water" pattern, and painted a die-cut shell with pearl paint tinted slightly . . . I like it (and more importantly, she did too!).

This week Steve's grandsons brought their parents to visit us from Minnesota. We've been playing and playing - they are so much fun to have around! Work has been just "ok" - but that's because I have somewhere I'd rather be. Just look at these boys - wouldn't you, too?!

Enjoy life!
Hugs!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Very pretty!

Deb Neerman said...

What a beautiful card, Sharli ... love that patterned paper!

And those boys are just adorable ... such sweet smiles ... I'll bet they're good-natured young men. I don't blame you for wanting to spend more time with them! Have fun!!

Unknown said...

Pretty card! Love the shimmer! Makes me want to head to a beach. :) What handsome and playful looking grandsons--enjoy, enjoy!

stampmonkey said...

Lovely card, Sharli! All the beautiful shimmer looks like the sun's reflection. Glad you're having such a good time with your new adorable grandsons...spending family time beats work hands down every time. ;)

blessings,
Christi