Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sympathy card

Another card that was a take-off from Rachele Funk's card . . . this one uses Dreamin' papers and colors with the brand new stamp set "Just For You". It looks complicated but didn't take long to make. Thanks again, Rachele, for the great ideas!!!

Today Steve and I went to the Arizona Jewish Theater and saw a play called "The Blessings of a Broken Heart". It was outstanding - the actress was amazing and the story profound. I'm really glad we went.

I've been cleaning closets and doing laundry - I need to get into the studio and make some more cards, so I'll keep this post short! What fun things are you doing this weekend?

Hugs!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very pretty card, Sharli. Glad you are getting such wonderful inspiration, even if it's for a difficult reason.

Glad you enjoyed the performance and good luck with the spring cleaning projects!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Alanna said...

What a beautiful card Sharli. I love that stamp set. Glad you enjoyed your day yesterday. I'll be doing more packing so nothing fun here.

stampmonkey said...

Yay! Another beautiful card using that dimensional flower and pretty paper again! I have such a difficult time making sympathy cards, but this one is wonderful.

Glad you enjoyed your weekend so much...even if it involved some cleaning. ;P I played nursemaid, chef, and taxi driver and also did some laundry on my weekend, which no doubt wasn't nearly as fun as yours.

hugs,
Christi

Rachele Funk said...

I love what you did with it!!!Thank you for the honor of being cased by you!