Sunday, June 10, 2012

More Fuchsias

I learned while in Minnesota that I completely blew it on coloring these fuchsias!  I'll post the photo of Steve's flowers to prove it!  However, that doesn't mean that this card isn't lovely - does it???  Artistic license??


This week has been busy and time has just flown by!  I only have 8 days left to get the house ready for the remodeling project - YIKES!  Part of the reason this is taking me SO long to prepare is that I'm relocating things into the craft room and I keep getting "distracted"!  LOL 

What's new with you?!

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

Beautiful card Sharli! Good luck on your remodeling.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I think it's a gorgeous card with a great layout! I definitely agree - "Artistic License"!!!

Thanks for your blog visit :)

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, I love this card, Sharli!! That stamp is gorgeous and I love the color palette ... just a fabulous (as usual!) creation from a oh-so-talented designer!

Sending hugs!

Julia Aston said...

Hi Sharli! how nice that you got to visit Steve! It looks like you had a lovely time with him (of course!) and yes, we are allowed to color ANYTHING in ANY color we want!! and your flowers are lovely!!