Monday, July 15, 2013

A sneaky peek at NEW Close to my Heart stuff!

The new Close-to-My-Heart catalog will be available to everyone starting August 1st and there are some pretty wonderful new things in this one!  Wowie!!  This darling little stamp is just one example - wait to you see all the terrific new things!

My daughter is getting married next week - I am so stinkin' excited!!  She and her Beloved are so good together; I am so happy for them both!  I'll try to post on the road, but I do seem to have mixed results with the I-Pad approach to blogspot - not sure why it's so challenging!  

Anyway - enjoy this little peek (the papers were from Dream Pop - the annual Scrapbook special that comes in late Spring!).  Hugs!! 


4 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Very cute card, Sharli. You made that stamp look wonderful.
Enjoy the wedding.

Vicki Wizniuk said...

I love the way you coloured that stamp. Looks great.

Wow, your daughter is getting married! That is exciting. Have fun! :)

Julia Aston said...

Love the font on that sentiment Sharli - fun new stamps! Big congrats to your daughter on her upcoming marriage! Was it in Boston?

Jane said...

Congratulations on your DD's marriage & I hope all went fantastic! I haven't kept up lately, boo on me! Our DD plans to marry this Sept 20th--a busy time!

Woo hoo to you on another really cool card!