Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Whale of a good one!

This darling card was inspired by Aaron Brown.  She is UBER creative and I often steal ideas from her!  I changed mine just slightly - very slightly!  So Aaron gets all the credit here! ;-)

I'm getting better at making paper pleats!  I thought you'd be happy to know that little tid-bit.  Also, I love, love, love the CTMH alcohol markers.  I was one of the few people who didn't jump on the Copic bandwagon and I'm glad I waited.  Now, I just want CTMH to make MORE colors!  *giggle*  

Hope everyone is doing great!  Hugs!!

5 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Sharli...this is too cute and I love all your patterned paper choices, just look fabulous with your sweet whale!

Alanna said...

This is just to cute Sharli. And your pleats look good.

Jane said...

Love it! Great pleating and I love the waves and swirls--did you use an embossing folder?

Nancy Ball said...

I LOVE how you incorporated the embossing into this card. The colours are FANTASTIC, as is your colouring!

Jeanne said...

Such a cute card. It's great to see you creating a bit more these days. Yay!