Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hello There!

Hello! I'm sure glad I finally figured out a way to post from my I-pad. It wasn't easy, let me just say that! 

What was easy is this card! I used a new Papertray Ink stamp set that I suspect will be a favorite for many, many things! The paper is from the Close to My Heart Dream Pop pack, it is the backside of a bright card we made at open stamping a couple of months ago.

The sentiment is part of the zip-strip from the papers. It went together in a fraction of the time it's taken me to create this post!  

I'm counting hours now until my flight out to North Carolina. My darling daughter is getting married next Saturday! I'm so excited!!! With any luck I'll be able to post again on the road but if not, know that I'm thinking of you and I promise photos soon! 

Hugs!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very cute card, Sharli. I really like that bicycle! Such an exciting time for you. Congratulations again to your daughter and you! Hugs!

Jane said...

Great card, Sharli!
Have safe travel and we hope to see a few photos of the special day!