Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekends are too short!

I have a huge list of cards that need to be completed this weekend and it's Sunday morning already!  Yikes!  This one was a 10 minute (give or take a few) card - I used Dream Pop papers and added a little edge-ink and zipper ribbon (all Close-to-My-Heart products) and voila!  

I awoke before the alarm today!  That is so rare for me I feel like I should shout it from the rooftop!  I feel refreshed and ready for church and then play time later.  I hope your weekend is full and rewarding and that you're also getting your batteries recharged!

Namaste.

3 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Wow, so bright and pretty, Sharli!
I think weekends should be at least three days, myself...

Kim Heggins said...

This is so fun...I love your bright colors and that patterned paper is just so fabulous!

Carla said...

Very pretty card - love that zipper ribbon :-)