Saturday, June 29, 2013

Another card from the Brainerd studio

As I was looking for another photo on my I-pad tonight I saw this one that I'd completely forgotten!  We used it for a sympathy card.  It is a retired CTMH stamp set, with design papers that I bought at the scrapbook store in Brainerd last year (I.e. I don't remember who made them).  There is some dimension to the card but it is understated.  
I was out running errands today in the heat. I had forgotten how exhausting that can be!  Thankfully tomorrow afternoon I'll be comfortably at home with my friends who are coming over to scrapbook here!  Hope you're having a good weekend, too!  Hugs!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Pretty card, Sharli. Thanks for sharing. You be extra careful out there now, that heat isn't something to mess around with for sure.