Thursday, June 20, 2013

Open Stamping Technique Preview

This is the card we will make on Sunday June 30. Same time same place - I hope to see everyone there!! The two things this card highlights is making the rolled roses, and dry embossing / sanding the leaves for detail. 

I've enjoyed the Minnesota trip very much! This morning we awoke to thunder and rain! I sat on the couch sipping my coffee and watching the rain for almost an hour.  I don't see rain much living in the desert and the beauty of the green, lush plants and the diamond-like sparkle of the water drops when the sun came out are treasured memories for me! 

Namaste.

7 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Love this card...there are so many wonderful elements.

Laurel said...

This is very pretty!

Rachele Funk said...

Super cute! I sure miss seeing you!

Jeanne said...

Lovely card. I'm sure you all will have a grand time creating this one. The flowers are pretty and the burlap adds great texture. How neat for you to be able to enjoy a rainstorm like you were able to. Yay!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

What a beautiful card! :)

Cibele Glazer said...

I wish I lived closer because I wold love to make this card! The details are fabulous.

maria f. said...

So much goodness for the eye to enjoy, Sharli.
Thank you for your oh-so-kind words on my blog, my friend.