Saturday, June 1, 2013

Friend Always

I stumbled across a "new to me" blog on my lunch hour the other day and was smitten with the card that Deb Currier made here.  It reminded me that I have a Close-to-My-Heart stamp set called "Hope" that had never seen any ink and I thought perhaps I could imitate Deb's card using that one.  So, here is my end result!  Same but different.  Different stamps, but definitely the same color schemes and card layout.  It was very fun to make!

The work week was short - but taxing none the less.  Today I awoke feeling sluggish and after a nice breakfast, decided to pile up in bed with my i-pad and cruise Pinterest for awhile!  My oh My!  That's a sure-fire way to waste some time, huh!  But I really enjoyed it and when I got out of bed the second time, I really felt refreshed!  

Hope your weekend is turning out good!  
Namaste.

3 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Sharli, that's lovely. Love the lace, and the torn paper.

Jeanne said...

Great card, Sharli. It's got some neat textures on it. It's always fun to be inspired by others' artwork. I hear you about Pinterest. It can be seriously addicting. That's why I only go for short bits of time. LOL

Kim Heggins said...

nothing worse than a toothache...you are in my thoughts and prayers! Take care and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations.