Friday, May 24, 2013

Trucks!

A close up of the truck - I used the Close-to-My-Heart springy things to pop this up.  It's very "active" in real life!  Very fun!  What you can't see is the liquid glass on the windows and headlight, and the silver marker on the "metal trim" of the truck.  This came together fast with the great "boy" stamps and paper pack!  All Close-to-My-Heart products.
Hope you have awesome plans for the weekend!  I am finally going to get the honeymoon scrapbook concept planned and organize my box full of memorabilia.  Perhaps I can even get started on a few pages!  I'd like to get it to a point where I can drop into the studio now and then and complete a page on the fly!  I need to get this scrapbook completed before I forget all the fabulous things we did on our three week trip to Hawaii!  ;-)  But when I expressed that concern to Steve, he promised to help me remember.  What a sweetie!

Hugs!!

6 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

OMG, now that is a GREAT card. I love the embossing and how you used the tire track stamp. Love the studs on the tires and the springy things must put this card over the top.

Alanna said...

I love this Shari. Such a great card. Good luck with the honeymoon scrapbook planning. What a great treasure that will be.

Jeanne said...

Fantastic card, Sharli! It's definitely all boy and all fun. Lots of great details. Good luck with the scrapbook planning. I know you can do it!!

Julia Aston said...

Oh how cutie cute is that big dump truck Sharli! love the hubs and pop up motion - bet it's really cute bobbing around IRL!!

Good luck with your honeymoon scrap book - I think once you get going on it - it will work up quickly - it's actually sitting down to it that is hardest!!

Carla said...

How cute is that!! Absolutely love it - great card!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow! This is just too cute...I love your amazing truck and your gold touches too. Just simply fabulous Sharli!