Monday, June 1, 2015

Baby card


I pulled out an older CTMH stamp set recently to welcome a new "grand baby" for one of my dear friends! The image and sentiment just never get old! I have forgotten if I used markers or pencils to color, but I think it was marker. I know the sentiment was Twilight. 

We have been busy, and I still only have my iPad (which is cumbersome) for posting. Every day I think we will resolve that issue and it hasn't happened yet. Perhaps this week.

The weather has been cooler than normal so our garden is slower than usual, too. I love that I can work out there without mosquitoes so you won't hear me complain about the coolness!  I just grab a sweatshirt and gloves and off I go!

We think a bike ride might be in our afternoon . . . :)




2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Adorable, Sharli. Yes, that sentiment (well that whole book actually) tugs at the heartstrings. So glad you are enjoying your summer season so far. Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet sweet card! Love your fabulous sentiment too but those owls are just so cute!