Friday, October 16, 2015

Another "Twinkle" card

Another card using the new October SOTM - Twinkle.  This one is 4 1/4 square.  I used some design paper from CTMH that I had in my hoarded stash.  The Olive color looks very good in real life with the new Fern thick twine.  It's another fairly easy card with a great look.  The star inspiration came about because I didn't have all my circle dies in MN and had to improvise.  I did have the stitched circles, and a nestie of hearts.  I love how this looks, especially with the circles of stars!  

On a personal note; I am FINALLY strong enough to go to Yoga class.  Not the injured-persons-list chair yoga, but the real Yoga! I can't do everything (never will be able to because of the two bionic knees) but I am strong and feeling awesome!  Yay Me!

Namaste.

2 comments:

stampmonkey said...

So glad you're feeling well enough to do "real" yoga again. ;) Despite not having all your supplies with you, your card came together really nicely, Sharli! I love CTMH's Olive color, and this patterned paper looks really nice with your holiday theme. And I like how you coordinated the large red star with the stamped star circles --great job! I just love this card!

Jeanne said...

Terrific card, Sharli! I really like how all the design elements come together to create such a visually pleasing card. That star looks amazing. Great job! And huge congrats on being able to do something you love once again. That has got to be an amazing feeling for you. You should be very happy and proud! So happy for you! :) Hugs!