Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Cards - a few for Family





Just a few "scary" cards for the children in the family - I had a pack of Halloween paper that I picked up at the Creating Keepsakes convention last spring - it was a booth in the exhibit hall that was having a tremendous sale on 6x6 packs (perhaps 3 for $10)?  Anyway - since I love to wrap candy bars in halloween theme paper, I picked these up.  Unfortunately, I don't have the brand name to tell you!  

The silly monsters were from a coupe of years ago (CTMH) and I wrote out the "Boo!" with an alphabet and black ink.  These were super fast - and I think they're pretty cute!  

Hope your weekend is wonderful!  We're expecting about 85 trick-or-treaters this year!  :-D

Hugs!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, Sharli, those felt monsters are absolutely adorable! Those are too cute to be too spooky, but they sure are fun and add a great element to your great Halloween cards. How fun that you were able to use the paper you got at the convention. The recipients will be so happy to receive these! Well done! Happy Halloween! :) Hugs.

Julia Aston said...

These are so fun Sharli! love your felt monsters and the mix of Halloween papers!

Kim Heggins said...

These are simply fabulous...love them all!