Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October Stamp of The Month - Twinkle

This cute little 3 1/2 x 3 1/2" card uses the fabulous October 2015 SOTM - Twinkle!  It's got some pretty awesome images!  I decided I needed to make some examples to have on hand for the Autumn Card Workshop coming up on 10/25/15, just in case anyone is interested. *wink*  The card was totally R&D (ripped-off & duplicated) from Liz Ann Designs at www.createwithliz.blogspot.com. She makes boo-ti-ful art!  I do think her card base might have been a smidgen bigger.

Are you starting on Holiday cards yet? (Not you, Alanna - I know you started in January! By the way, how many do you have ready to go?).  

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

LOL on the side note to Alanna. I have zero cards made and it is most likely to stay that way. I had grand plans to make some fun Halloween cards and that sure as heck hasn't happened as of yet. :( But your card is so sweet and festive! The ornaments look a little retro. Adore the scattering of stars and the font in the sentiment is neat! Great job, even if it is R&D'ed(never heard that one before). :)

stampmonkey said...

What a cute card, Sharli! I really like the font and how you used a sparkle to dot the "i" in twinkle...it's totally appropriate. ;) No holiday cards for me yet, but that's par for the course. I typically only make them for immediate family, and then completely stress myself out the week of Christmas trying to get them done. I'm hoping to change that this year, though not holding my breath. What about you? Hope you enjoy the workshop and have a good turnout.