Friday, February 26, 2016

Ink Blots!

This card was just "one of those things".  I had the set of various ink blots from Close to My Heart and they were languishing in their pristine condition in the storage box.  I felt so sorry for them!  It was time to get ink on the ink blots!

I traced lightly with a pencil the inside diameter of a spool of ribbon.  Then I began pulling inks in colors of the rainbow.  I don't know why I did these counter-clockwise, but there you have it.  The black design papers are all from La Vie en Rose (CTMH) and the flags were just cut from cardstock scraps.  I don't know exactly what I'll use it for - but I like it anyway!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a fun rainbow of inkblots! Thanks for getting them inky. Looks great!

Becca-expressions said...

Ha! I love that you felt sorry for your stamps and just had to use them. I thought I was the only one. :) Your ink blot rainbow wreath is fab!!