Thursday, April 14, 2016

Birthday card - brought to you from the Minnesota studio!

I have a few stamps that are wood mounted that I took up to MN - basically because I don't have room for them in Arizona and because I will actually use them here.  This stamp is labeled Lockhart Stamp Co. 2008 from Redmond, Washington.  I love the image and had fun coloring the foxgloves with my Derwent Inktense pencils. The papers are CTMH (all long ago retired!).  That's another thing I took up North - retired paper.  LOL

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely flower image. Shows how some stamps stand the test of time! The flowers are colored beautifully. Great use of your paper, too. Well done!

Nancy Ball said...

This is a really pretty card and you used some of my favourite retired CTMH paper!

maria f. said...

Love the warm and friendly colors on this version, Sharli. The Holy Land - wow- enjoy that!