Thursday, February 2, 2017

Birthday Gift!

I had the nicest birthday surprise from family in Minnesota!  They sent a big box full of crafty things!  There were tags, (lots of tags!), glimmer tape, a lace punch, and a stamp set from Fiskars called Latte Love.  (someone must has tipped them off to my coffee addiction!).  LOL

So, I tried to use the gifts to make a thank you card!  The papers are from the Fall pack called Swan Lake.  The tea bag was stamped onto the design paper to make a background on the main front of the card.  There is a "zip strip" on the top of this paper that is bright yellow and I decided it was a wonderful pop of color!  I paper pieced the cup, added Glimmer Pen (Wink-of-Stella) to the steam, and punched the black lace border.  The inside has a white base for the written greeting but I failed to photograph that part!  Fun!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh my gosh, Sharli I'm so embarrassed to not have your birthday on my list. How can that be? When was it? Happy belated birthday! What a lovely card and used with some fabulous new goodies! I know you are going to have some great fun with your wonderful birthday goodie box full of fun! Again, happy belated birthday!! Hugs!