Thursday, May 4, 2017

Easter card type #2

This sweet little bunny stole my heart! (Unity Stamps) She is really what made me break down and purchase some supplies to make Easter cards.  I thought, hmmm, a few pencils, black ink pad, one pack of CTMH paper and some cardstock . . . well, you get the picture!  I made 35 Easter cards and still have some paper left over!  

We leave Friday for Minnesota.  This "move" I'll take my computer with me (it's a Mac Mini) so I'll be up and running right away.  With any luck I'll be getting creative, too, so I'll have some things to share again!  Hugs!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh my, that bunny is adorable! How wonderful that you were able to create so many lovely Easter cards, Sharli! The designs were so sweet. I wish you good luck on your move. I hope it goes smoothly and that you are able to create again soon! Hugs! Safe travels.

Julia Aston said...

Another sweet image! You guys never sit still! Safe travels to your summer home! Julia xx