Saturday, May 27, 2017

The flower and sentiment are in the same small stamp set from Unity Stamp Company.  I love anything that reminds me of a sunflower!  My Beloved recently brought home "miniature sunflowers" for our garden!  They are only supposed to get two feet tall!  How delightful!  I've seen bees attracted to them already (didn't know bees like sunflowers!).  
The sentiment on this second card is a Verve set I've had for a long time called "Carpe Diem" I believe.  I bought that one for two stamps that say "Be You" (my daughter graduated from BU in 2007).  "You Matter" is a pretty good sentiment, too!  Serendipity struck on this card - I messed up the sentiment (over-inked!) and so, decided I could cover it up and add something different.  I'm so glad I did, actually I like the 2nd card better than the first one!

So, the garden is looking absolutely gorgeous!  We have tulips up, Steve has added hanging flowers (about 8 of them!) and the grape vines are taking off!  We have grackles, robins, blue jays, and thrashers in the bird feeder and chipmunks and squirrels in them too!  LOL  Life is Good!

No comments: