Wednesday, May 3, 2017

It's still Easter, right?

Add caption
We are in Mesa for 3 days to pick up my kitty, and replace our roof!  Wow!  I finally can post something - it was impossible from my i-pad.

Since Easter is 40 days (in the Episcopal Church anyway) I am sharing one of the type of Easter cards I made and sent this year.  The lamb is from SU.  It's retired, but I found one on Etsy.  The cardstock and design paper, and twine, are all CTMH. I had fun mixing the colors up a bit (there were numerous variations!).  It was awesome to be able to stamp and watercolor a little - I thought I could go 2 months without my artwork, but honestly, it was only 2 weeks and I felt pretty desperate.  LOL  Thank goodness for on-line ordering!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Welcome home Sharli! What sweet little Easter cards - love that lamb! Julia xx

Jeanne said...

Cute little lamb and two sweet cards! Welcome home, although having to fix the roof might not make the visit quite as fun. Hope Mr Baggins is doing well! Hugs!