Friday, November 9, 2018

Stay Balanced!



I got this Yoga lady from Art Impressions because I love doing Yoga and I wanted something to send to my Yoga friends!  I used CTMH papers (all retired - I think the color was Outdoor Denim - not sure)  I had fun paper piecing her top with the same as the background paper.  Since the cardstock base was so dark, I used a white paper and some design paper inside to create a place to write a note.  

I used this to give two bars of chocolate to my yogi.  She is amazing; she has taught me much and helped me avoid injury.  She has been through some difficulties recently and I hoped my card and small token gift would lift her spirits - knowing that there are people who care.  

I'm sure I'll use this image a LOT - it resembles me (especially with the red hair!).  I wish I could reach my foot, however.  LOL

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

This card is so fun, Sharli. I like your paper piecing. You are so thoughtful and generous, always thinking of others. I'm sure your yogi will really appreciate this and you!

Lori said...

Cute Card!!! I am trying so hard at yoga but cannot do most of the things that other people can do.

Julia Aston said...

There we go! I agree 100% with that sentiment inside! love your paperpieceing with the plaid - a fun card!