Thursday, November 29, 2018

Thinking of You

This card uses one of the 3x4 water coloring cards from Taylored Expressions.  I used some red liquid pearls to make the small dots, and added some beautiful red beads to the bow.  NOW I remember why I don't use beads more often!  I can't see well enough to thread them!  

The paper was from CTMH, the crinkle ribbon is something I bought on Etsy from a very nice little store!crinkled-seam-binding-15-yards-vintage  It's time to write our Advent newsletter and address envelopes for the cards that are mailed.  I'm looking forward to decorating the house for Christmas now that the kids are coming!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Sharli! The details you add with the drops, the beads and the bow really help this lovely card shine even brighter. I hear you on not being able to see to thread things. I need all the help I can get, too! :)