Monday, August 14, 2017

Coffee Break


So, does anyone else need a break from the scrapbook layouts?  How about a cuppa coffee?!  *giggle*  I used Tim Holtz coffee time stamps, CTMH papers and Cocoa ink, a scrap of ribbon from my stash, and on the inside, I did "direct to paper" with the new Mink ink from CTMH.  What a beautiful neutral color!!!

I actually made this one before my friends came to play - but I hadn't gotten it to the recipient yet so I didn't want to post it just in case she might see my blog!  My friend surprised me one evening when she showed up at the house with this:
Now, I would think that most of my friends realize I'm a feminist.  When she showed up with this mug - I could have just jumped for JOY with delight!  It's perfect!  With the "pussy hat" and the heart, and the outline of Minnesota.  Just perfect!


 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great card for the coffee lover (not me, though, although I love the smell). I like all the texture with the embossing and the ribbon. The inside looks great, too. Fun mug! :) Hugs! I'm good with more layouts, too. ;)

Julia Aston said...

Love your coffee card with that stamped ribbon, the fun embossed background and layered cup! and that mug is SO cool!!