Saturday, August 12, 2017

Scrapbooking - Akaka, Pe'pee'e, and Rainbow Falls



Akaka Falls, Rainbow Falls, and Pe'pee'e Falls are all very close to Hilo, HI.  We visited them all on our honeymoon in 2012 and again this year (2017).  We couldn't hike the Akaka Falls trail due to severe wind damage (many, many fallen trees - the trail was closed).  I'm still glad we stopped to see that it was still there!  

I used multiple "flip-flaps" on these two pages.  These are still loose, but once I put the pages into my album, I'll adhere the flip-flaps to the page protector lining them up over the photo (or Aloha) beneath.  It's a great way to add more photos without needing to add another two page layout!  





1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Another great layout, Sharli. Sure looks beautiful there and really interesting. I love waterfalls, too! :)