Thursday, August 10, 2017

Scrapbooking!! Punalu'u

I'm sure it's been AGES since I've posted any scrapbook pages!  I started this whole paper crafting adventure about 20 years ago with scrapbooking - it was my first love!  Then I slowly got into making cards, and learning new techniques that could quickly be accomplished on a card.  Before I knew it, my scrapbooks were being badly neglected!  Take this one, for example.  It's a combination "Honeymoon (2012) and 2017 Return trip" scrapbook that I'll just call Hawai'i.  We re-visited many of the same places and really enjoyed having the longer stretch of time (2 months) to enjoy the BIG island of Hawai'i.  

So, I won't give a lot of explanation on the pages, just know that I used 99.9% CTMH design papers, stamps, etc. on them.  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Your pages look great, Sharli! I've noticed on some of the blogs I follow that more scrapbook pages are being shared, so I don't think you are alone. I have to say I've never seen a beach that had black sand before. That was fascinating to see. Looks like tortoises are important there, too. Great job on the layouts! Great memories for sure. :) Good luck making more progress on the album, too. Hugs!