Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Another stamped background card - Cats!

This card uses CTMH cardstock and a slip of design paper while the kitties are a stamp set from My Favorite Things called Cool Cat.  I loved this stamp set immediately because of my own world famous  Mr. Bilbo Baggins but also because of the cute sentiments!  
Here's the inside of the card (a retired CTMH stamp set):
I suspect I'll not be posting this week much - my friends will be here and we will enjoy scrapping, adventures, and eating together!  LOL  Hope your week is wonderful! Hugs!

4 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Love everything you are posting. Cats....meow...love 'em!

Jeanne said...

So cute, Sharli! Those kitties are adorable and you've colored them in wonderfully. Great job! Enjoy your friends!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...love all your sweet little kitties and your coloring is marvelous!

Julia Aston said...

I love these sweet cats and your sweet card Sharli! What fun stamps and sentiments - I'm sure you had fun crafting with your friends! Julia xx