Monday, February 12, 2018

I really am enjoying the colors of the new Sugar Rush papers!  So pretty!  And I'm still ROCKING the Z-fold card!  LOL  I love how much paper and design shows and that this card stands up on it's own.  Can't get over it!

The stamps are all CTMH but only the Birthday Sparkles are still current.  I use that set a LOT - so if you don't have it, you should consider it!  

On a personal note, we have been enjoying having family in town - I'm getting to learn what it's like to have family (siblings) and I really LOVE it!  I'm consistently going to yoga 2/week, even when I have to crawl to get there (just kidding).  I'm getting stronger and having less soreness the next day.  In fact, my sciatica is improving and I'm sleeping better.  Can't ask for more that that, really!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

That is one fun and festive card, Sharli! Great papers! I like that Z-fold card design and, yep, you are rocking it! :) Thanks for sharing. So happy that things are going well for you and your discomfort is easing and you are sleeping well. All good things! Have a great week!