Thursday, February 22, 2018

Stamp of the Month -

This was also inspired by Vicki, but I changed a lot of things so it really doesn't look that much like her card.  It was the leafy background that she stamped that really got to me.  The stamp set is the February Stamp of the Month, here:
Stamp of the Month

 I love the bold sentiments but when I saw what Vicki did with the long sprig of leaves, I HAD TO HAVE IT!  

On a personal note, we are well into the Lenten activities around here.  Steve is teaching a class Wednesday nights on Celtic Saints (Columba, Aiden, Cuthbert, Bede, Hilda of Whitby, and maybe more!).  It should be fantastic!  I had the privilege of his private instruction when we visited the Isle of Mann, Iona, and Lindesfarne a few years ago.  (I'm sure I've mentioned that a piece of my heart remains on Iona.)  Hope things are going great for you, also. 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Sharli. Vicki makes a lot of wonderful cards. Sounds like Lent is full of wonderful instruction. Lucky for you you have a private tutor should you want it. :) Enjoy your weekend!

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful card...just love your incredible background! So beautiful..and love your sweet sentiment too. Beautiful stamp set too!