Saturday, February 10, 2018

Sympathy card - The hardest ones

This stamp set is an old one from Verve.  I have used this so many times, because the sentiments are beautiful and the images are too.  It seems to be incredible versatile with different color combinations and papers.  I tried to keep this really simple.  I did use the new CTMH cardstock that has a lighter color on one side and a darker color on the other for the card base.  Usually I put the light color inside, but this time I allowed the darker one since I could still write on it easily without an additional piece of paper.  I made this for a friend who is grieving, so I cried over it.  I may make a few more - it's a nice one and they are so difficult to make when you are hurting yourself.
  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

So lovely and encouraging, Sharli. May your friend feel the love that went into creating it and feel comforted by it. Hugs!