Wednesday, February 28, 2018

House Mouse - Card #2

I love this image - and how the little one on the "floor" looks SO stuffed!  That's how I feel after eating my fill of something delicious!  This is another of the fantastic House Mouse stamps that my friend gave me!  I wish I could have photographed it better, but the cupcake liner has a sparkle pen (fine point - like a gel pen) on all the edges so they shimmer slightly.  I colored them with a silver Derwent Inktense pencil, but it was the sparkle that makes the liner look like the aluminum foil ones I used to use all the time!  

The cardstocks are CTMH.  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

They both sure look a little blissful after partaking that delicious looking cupcake. I know exactly what cupcake liners you meant. Oh if the camera could see what we see, right? Great looking card, Sharli. Have a happy day! :)