Thursday, March 1, 2018

Fabulous You!

Does anyone remember the stamp set "Fabulous You"?  I still use this one - the birds and sentiments are so beautiful!  But this card is the first time I tried to use the diamond shape accent!  I was imitating a card I saw somewhere - the photo was not watermarked and I probably left out details that the artist had included, but I'm pretty happy with the result.  I created a "puddle pad" on a diaper wipe using re-inkers to stamp the colored diamonds.  As they dried they got lighter and prettier.  This photo was taken fairly quickly upon completion!  I also added a bit of shimmer brush to the pink diamonds, just the pink ones!

The "Thank You" sentiment is from the Stamp of the Month.  All CTMH.

3 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

I remember and love this stamp set. Your card is SPECTACULAR....I LOVE it!

Jeanne said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Sharli! Wow! I don't remember that stamp set, but I do remember that technique and your application of it is gorgeous. Wow!!

Alanna said...

This is so beautiful Sharli. I don’t remember this set but I love how you did the diamonds. Gorgeous