Monday, March 5, 2018

CTMH Fundamentals Paper - Doggy card

I purchased a stamp set with kitty and puppy images and some lovely sentiments.  Using my favorite card type, I used the CTMH Fundamental design papers in shades of Espresso, with some Toffee and Nutmeg inks.  Edited to add:  The stamp set is from Whimsy Stamps - Love has Four Paws.

I have several friends that have pets - I'm hoping they won't need a sympathy card but I've learned that you never know!  Just yesterday at church I learned of two deaths - so very sad.  Maybe that is even harder than the arthritis pains of getting old; the pains of losing friends.  Hug your loved ones. 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely pet cards, Sharli. Very sorry to hear of the losses. It is definitely hard! Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

This is one sweet card...just love your wonderful puppy. And I love that the inside of your card is just as wonderful as the outside. It's never easy losing a pet that your card is just perfect!