Friday, March 2, 2018

Sympathy - with Chelsea Gardens Paper

Once again, I'm making cards with that design that stands on it's own and really has two focal places.  I used a stamp set from Verve that is perfect for sympathy cards.  The Chelsea Gardens papers add some lightness to the card. I used a piece of Fundamentals paper (the script) on one piece.  The ink was either Charcoal or Espresso (I've forgotten - and I can't tell for sure from the photos, the light is so wonky in my room).  This one was for a friend who lost his wife - so very sad.  I hope he knows we are there for him.  

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful sympathy card. You are really showing how versatile this card design is. I'm so sorry for your friend's loss and hope he can find comfort in the friends who are supporting him. Hugs.

Julia Aston said...

I love stand up cards and this fold is lovely Sharli! Beautiful colors and patterns on your papers - and a lovely sympathy sentiment!