Thursday, July 19, 2018

Yoga Birthday Card!

I have a dear friend in Mesa that does a LOT of yoga.  She likes to do head stands (really?  likes?) and has photos of herself doing arm balances and head stands in beautiful outdoor spots.  So when I thought of her birthday card this year I thought of the new CTMH Fresh Air paper pack!

I paper-pieces the clothing for the Yogi, and used two of the Picture My Life cards that come with the pack and a part of a zip-strip.  You are not surprised, I'm sure, that I used my new favorite card template (again).  
Great news, she loved the card!  👍 This paper is only available until July 31.  It's been very popular, too!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Of course she loved it! It's beautiful. :) The yoga image is lovely and so are the papers. The Z fold is interesting and unique from the standard fold. Great job! :) Hugs!

Julia Aston said...

What a cool card fold - and lovely yoga images for your friend!